One day, I was returning to my home for a long time full of final exams. So, I and my friends were planning to refresh ourselves and go camping in the forest for a coble of weeks. I took my wallet and went to the super market to prepare ourselves for the trip. After I returned to my home, I was surprised because it was my birthday that day, I totally forgot about it. While I was celebrating me father gave me a coins case for my birthday and letter from my grandfather who is traveling around. The letter was sealed by wax like in the old days and the stamp is strange. So, I tried to open that letter but I couldn't. So, searched for a tool to help me open that letter and in the end I found a ruler, finally I opened it. It was from grandfather in Africa, he wrote some story about his journal and telling me some of his adventure that he face while traveling around the world. After that, I was existed to live some of his adventure. After the birthday party we started the car and went to the forest away from electricity and from cities noises. After we finished set up tents, we start to enjoy our time. We stayed there for a coble of weeks but in the last week, something happened. I went to bring some wood to for fire camp but I lost when I was trying to returning to camp. I couldn't fine my way back to the camp for more than four hours. It is getting darker and darker so I start to find a place to sleep and try to find the camp in the morning. When it was dark, I heard some music comes from the forest, not far from me. So, I started to walk to the way where the music coming from. When I reached it, I saw an old house between trees. I took a quick look from the window to see what going on in there. I saw a man playing drums and dance weird dances. I was happy to fine someone. So, I knocked the door to find out where am I now. The doors opened and the man welcoming to his home to drink some tea. For me, I was scared because when I came in I saw human doll head I think they call voodoo dolls covered with piece of clothes. After that, he gave me a wood plate full of fresh fruits and a cup of tea. We stayed there and talk about how I get this far from the camp. In the end, he offers to help me to return back to my camp by using his bout. So we went to the river and we took around an hour until we arrived to my camp. So, I gave him the coins holder as thanks for giving me a ride to here. After that we returned home and start to write a letter to me grandfather about my journal and hoping to see him again.
No comments:
Post a Comment